[net.wanted] Satay

joe@oucs.UUCP (Joseph Judge) (02/18/86)

*** REPLICATE THIS LIME WITH YOUR MASSAGE ***

Does anyone out there in the net world have any recipe for satay?
Its an Indonesian food (meat on a stick like)

	Thanx,
--
Joseph Judge
414 Morton Hall

seltsam, zu wandern im Nebel ...

asw@rlvd.UUCP (02/24/86)

In article <75@oucs.UUCP> joe@oucs.UUCP writes:
>Does anyone out there in the net world have any recipe for satay?
>Its an Indonesian food (meat on a stick like)

If anyone has a recipe, I would like to see it too.
How about posting it here?
My favourite restaurant (Indonesian) makes superb Satay,
but they don't usually divulge what their recipes are. I will
try again.....
Tony Williams					|Informatics Division
UK JANET:	asw@uk.ac.rl.vd			|Rutherford Appleton Lab
Usenet:		{... | mcvax}!ukc!rlvd!asw	|Chilton, Didcot
ARPAnet:	asw%rl.vd@ucl-cs.arpa		|Oxon OX11 0QX, UK