[comp.sys.atari.st] ST Xformer 2.5

entropy@geech.ai.mit.edu (Nick Castellano) (11/17/90)

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the latest version of ST Xformer
2.5?  If someone could post it on atari.archive or tell me where it
is, I'd be most grateful.

Nick

--
  | | |   entropy@mole.ai.mit.edu
  | | |   ncastellano@{eagle.wesleyan.edu, wesleyan.bitnet}
 /  |  \  Sinkhole!dEADHEAd[@mast.citadel.moundst.mn.org] (call 203-873-8518)
/   |   \ Boycott Lotus, Apple, Ashton-Tate, and Xerox!  Join the LPF!

darekm@microsoft.UUCP (Darek MIHOCKA) (11/27/90)

In article <ENTROPY.90Nov16193800@geech.ai.mit.edu> entropy@geech.ai.mit.edu (Nick Castellano) writes:
>Anyone know where I can get a copy of the latest version of ST Xformer
>2.5?  If someone could post it on atari.archive or tell me where it
>is, I'd be most grateful.
>
>Nick

Nick, if you have access to Compuserve or GEnie, you can download it from there
or a similar service. I always post the master copies to Compuserve and GEnie
and let it spread from there. If you want a second hand copy, you can always
take your chances with those good for nothing public domain software
distributors that I personally have a strong dislike for. The other source is
to get it directly from me. If you have sent in your shareware donation for
Xformer in the past then you should be on the mailing list for the Xformer 2.6
update which I will probably do just to clear up a few bugs in 2.5. If you want
my opinion (which you'll get anyway) I'd suggest you get a life and stop
wasting your time with obsolete 8-bit software in the first place.

Darek @ Branch Always Software