[comp.sys.atari.st] Space Ace Booting Problems

jvance@ics.uci.edu (Joachim Patrick Vance) (12/03/90)

In article <2754A4E7.5842@maccs.dcss.mcmaster.ca> johns@maccs.dcss.mcmaster.ca (Conan the Barbarian) writes:

>	By the way, what are people's experience with Space Ace?  I just
>got a brand new floppy that seems to work great on everything I have,
>except of course on my friends Space Ace game.  Two of my friends can
>boot it, but nobody else seems to be able to.  What do I do about it?

 I my GTS-100 drive wouldn't boot Space Ace at all, so I figured it was the
drive.  When I got a second DS drive (a SF314), I still got stuck on the
second disk in Space Ace.  The disk just wouldn't boot.
  Now I can't tell if it's the drive's or the copy protection or both.

--
Joachim Vance
     I am antisesquipedalian--Opposed to the use of long words.