[comp.sys.atari.st] Neocept--E.Arthur Brown. Thanks!

ggreenbe@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Gerald Greenberg) (12/07/90)

I just wanted to thank those who posted the info about
E.Arthur Brown being the support people for WordUp.  Just goes
to show you that this net still works (even with the griping).
--Gerry

Roger.Sheppard@bbs.actrix.gen.nz (12/08/90)

In article <1990Dec7.032900.6170@rodan.acs.syr.edu>
ggreenbe@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Gerald Greenberg) writes:
> I just wanted to thank those who posted the info about
> E.Arthur Brown being the support people for WordUp.  Just goes
> to show you that this net still works (even with the griping).
> --Gerry

Well that could have been me, R.W.Sheppard down here in New Zealand, i
think that it is pore that you can't get suport in the country that it
is produced in, but never mind, i had a Friend here that had a copy of
WordUp 3 that would not work on a UK machine, that is how i got involved
he sent his back after a Phone call to Neocept, but that was all he gt
but never mind things got sorted out in the end...

--
Roger W. Sheppard   85 Donovan Rd, Kapiti New Zealand...