[comp.sys.atari.st] >GCR & system > 6.0.3

bayers@hub.cs.jmu.edu (brian ayers) (12/11/90)

rlcollins@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu (Ryan 'Gozar' Collins) writes:

>I thought that the newer versions of the System from 6.0.3 were only little
>changes due to the different hardware config. of Apples newer machines.
>(Like to take advantage of the power manager in the portable, the new
>digitizing in the new Macs)

If that were truly the case (I heard that too...) there shouldn't be
any change in the usability of the GCR as long as you use installer
for a mac plus, since that's what we're emulating.  So my guess is
that they accidently changed something while working on the new stuff.

JT
internet:		bayers@hub.cs.jmu.edu	or
			help_jt@vax1.acs.jmu.edu