[comp.sys.atari.st] English Version of Rufus

tar@naucse.cse.nau.edu (Tim Roeder) (12/11/90)

I've recently been looking over the version of Rufus posted to
atari.archive and am quite impressed with the program.  The only problem
is that I DON'T speak/read any German.  Are the author's of this program
planning to eventually release an English version?  (Or is there already
one in existence?)

On a related note, I simply love the GEMINI replacement desktop...but I
need to be able to use G+PLUS with it, and GEMINI seems only able to use
fonts with AMCGDOS.  Is there any way to work around this problem?

Thanks in advance for any answers given...

Regards,

--
Timothy A. Roeder - Northern Arizona University(NAU)/Univeristy of Arizona(UA)
UUCP: ...!arizona!naucse!tar (NAU)

psurge@cs.utexas.edu (Troy Carpenter) (12/11/90)

In article <3030@naucse.cse.nau.edu>, tar@naucse.cse.nau.edu (Tim Roeder) writes:

> I've recently been looking over the version of Rufus posted to
> atari.archive and am quite impressed with the program.  The only problem
> is that I DON'T speak/read any German.  Are the author's of this program
> planning to eventually release an English version?  (Or is there already
> one in existence?)

The same might be asked for the the Modula2 compiler.  We here at UT use
Modula 2 for one of our classes and I want to use my ST instead of the PC's.
However, the modula 2 compiler is all in German, even my fiance who speaks
German couldn't help me with it...

Is there an English Modula2 compiler somewere that I don't have to buy for
one class (oh boy, Derek is gonna flame me for this) and then probably never
use again?

                                Troy Carpenter
                        Department of Computer Sciences
                        THE University of Texas, Austin
                              psurge@cs.utexas.edu

"You're so open minded that your brain leaked out" - Steve Taylor

*>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The best thing in life costs exactly that <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<*