[comp.sys.atari.st] ECOLOGY.LZH

clive@aldetec.oz.au (Clive Salvidge) (12/11/90)

I have just collected a copy of ECOLOGY.LZH from umich.edu and it unLZH's
fine, producing maybe 6 files - the 'demo' however, seems to stick on the
2nd 'loading' screen with the pretty music playing in the background?

I am sure there is more to it? any ideas?
ps I am running it on a 1040stFM with a bolt on ps-speed board

Clive

Clive Salvidge   ACSnet : clive@aldetec.oz | Internet :  clive@aldetec.oz.au
Aldetec Pty Ltd.                 Voice    :  +61-9-4451888   0900 - 1700 WST
_____________< Got to think of something to put in here! >________________

erkamp@arc.ab.ca (Bob Erkamp) (12/12/90)

In article <311@aldetec.oz.au> clive@aldetec.oz.au (Clive Salvidge) writes:
>I have just collected a copy of ECOLOGY.LZH from umich.edu and it unLZH's
>fine, producing maybe 6 files - the 'demo' however, seems to stick on the
>2nd 'loading' screen with the pretty music playing in the background?
>
>I am sure there is more to it? any ideas?

I beleive this has to be put on to a floppy (drive A) to run. I find it works
fine that way. Is this really a demo? No instructions or anything. Seem to
have figured it out though.

Bob

boyd@mailer.cc.fsu.edu (Mickey Boyd) (12/12/90)

In article <1990Dec11.174408.6918@arc.ab.ca>, erkamp@arc.ab.ca (Bob Erkamp) writes:
>Is this really a demo? No instructions or anything. Seem to
>have figured it out though.

To my understanding, this is was intended to be a commercial product, but
something went weird and the authors just released it into the public domain.
It is a great game!

--
             Mickey R. Boyd          |  "God is a comedian playing to an
          FSU Computer Science       |      audience too afraid to laugh."