[comp.sys.atari.st] reviews and favorites or "Put 'em here

stu892103@gcc.uucp (Flippin' like a flag on a pole..) (12/19/90)

 In article <698@organpipe.UUCP>, dkoski@hercules.as.arizona.edu (David Koski)
 writes:
> As to the favorites list, what about an avoid list?  Is anyone interested in
> writing reviews of games, utilities, compilers, editors, etc?  All the stuff
> on atari.archive should be reviewed...  Anyway I am willing to review the
> programs that I own.  If anyone is interested, where should these go?  On
> c.s.a.st?  on atari.archive?  Would anyone else be willing to contribute?
>

> David Koski

     They should go in c.s.a.st because that is about the only place that I
can read them, other than c.s.a.st.tech!!!  So let's post 'em here, folks!

Steve Greer