[comp.sys.atari.st] Turbo C for North Americans ... what's the status?

pavneet@klg.UUCP ( KL Group Inc.) (12/22/90)

Hi,

  Is Turbo C distributed in NA?  If so does anyone know if there
  are English docs for it?

  As a side note, I think I noticed that NeoDesk 3.0's README file mentioned
  that NeoDesk was compiled using Turbo C, or maybe I was dreaming.

advThanksance.

Pavneet Arora

...!sun!suncan!klg!pavneet

Roger.Sheppard@bbs.actrix.gen.nz (12/22/90)

In article <118@klg.UUCP> pavneet@klg.UUCP ( KL Group Inc.) writes:
> Hi,
>
>   Is Turbo C distributed in NA?  If so does anyone know if there
>   are English docs for it?
>
>   As a side note, I think I noticed that NeoDesk 3.0's README file
mentioned
>   that NeoDesk was compiled using Turbo C, or maybe I was dreaming.
>
> advThanksance.
>
> Pavneet Arora
>
> ...!sun!suncan!klg!pavneet

Contact Gribnif, They are now selling it, from what I remember was
$260 US with the Turbo Assembler, and about $160 US with out, Yes I
believe that is correct, also Calamus was done with Turbo 'C', and from
what I here, its the Standard now used by Atari, also there are otheres
that sell it, one othere name that does not come to mind was posted her
some time back, yes I have heard that its soon to be available with
English Doc's...

--
Roger W. Sheppard   85 Donovan Rd, Kapiti New Zealand...