[comp.sys.atari.st] English version of Modula-2

pstamand@eagle.wesleyan.edu (12/23/90)

Hello Netland,

I just FTPed the modula2.zoo package from atari.archive.umich.edu and I
like the way the program functions.  Unfortunately I don't read German and
would like to find an English Modula-2.  Does anyone know if there is
an English version of this package?  If not, are there any other good
PD/Shareware Modula-2 packages available on the net.

Thanks in advance
-Paul St. Amand
Paul R. St. Amand                     | PSTAMAND@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
CVLUG DECUS Mailing Coordinator       | PSTAMAND@WESLEYAN.BITNET

Alex.Valdez@bbs.actrix.gen.nz (12/24/90)

In article <1990Dec22.123043.37173@eagle.wesleyan.edu>
pstamand@eagle.wesleyan.edu writes:
> Hello Netland,
>
> I just FTPed the modula2.zoo package from atari.archive.umich.edu and
> like the way the program functions.  Unfortunately I don't read German
and
> would like to find an English Modula-2.  Does anyone know if there is
> an English version of this package?  If not, are there any other good
> PD/Shareware Modula-2 packages available on the net.
>
> Thanks in advance
> -Paul St. Amand

> Paul R. St. Amand                     | PSTAMAND@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
> CVLUG DECUS Mailing Coordinator       | PSTAMAND@WESLEYAN.BITNET

There is a shareware version of Modula-2 from Ana Systems. I believe
it's available from most shareware libraries.
--
Alex Valdez