[comp.sys.atari.st] ST bombing

pdel@ADS.COM (Peter Delevoryas) (12/26/90)

Thanks for those of you who got back to me about the bombs.
I did find out what my problem was. Not enough power! When
I shutdown my other computer and disk (which were on the
same outlet), the problem went away! The ST boots up fine,
disk drive works fine, etc.

                Peter D.

chuck@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (charles bridgeland) (12/27/90)

pdel@ADS.COM (Peter Delevoryas) writes:

>Thanks for those of you who got back to me about the bombs.
>I did find out what my problem was. Not enough power! When
>I shutdown my other computer and disk (which were on the
>same outlet), the problem went away! The ST boots up fine,
>disk drive works fine, etc.

>                Peter D.
chuck bridgeland---anarchoRepublican
	--don't forget, we surround _them_, not the other way around"
chuck@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu     hire me so I can quit this pit.