[comp.sys.atari.st] WARNING ABOUT ATHENANET!

iam@stiatl.UUCP (Ian Mercado) (01/07/91)

This is just to let everyone know that I ordered a mouse from Athenanet
(the guy who posted a message here about STuff for sale.), and the package
that arrived was quite devoid of any such mouse.  I have sent him a message
concerning such problem, but have had no response.

Be careful before you plunk down your hard earned bucks!

Ian

--
--------   ----   ----   --    |   Ian Mercado: iam@salestech.com             |
   --     -    -  -----  --    |                gatech!stiatl!iam             |

seattle@hydra.cirt.unm.edu (David G. Adams) (01/08/91)

In article <300@stiatl.UUCP> iam@stiatl.UUCP (Ian Mercado) writes:
>This is just to let everyone know that I ordered a mouse from Athenanet
>(the guy who posted a message here about STuff for sale.), and the package
>that arrived was quite devoid of any such mouse.  I have sent him a message
>concerning such problem, but have had no response.
>
>Be careful before you plunk down your hard earned bucks!
>
>Ian

I received my order (Flash 1.6) in a week.  I had NO problem at all.

So if you base your decision on how others have been treated, take
this one into account as well.

(I am not affiliated with Athenanet, just a happy consumer)

Dave

--
   /|\    |  seattle@hydra.unm.edu  <>  <>  David G. Adams  \
  < |/\   |    LotE    |  "Modern love is automatic"  - A Flock of Seagulls |

Bryan_Jones_Woodworth@cup.portal.com (01/08/91)

>>Be careful before you plunk down your hard earned bucks!

>I received my order (Flash 1.6) in a week.  I had NO problem at all.

I, too, received my order promptly, in 10 days.  No problems whatsoever.

Thanks, Athenanet!

Bryan_Jones_Woodworth@cup.portal.com