[comp.sys.atari.st] freenet

ekrimen@csuchico.edu (Ed Krimen) (09/26/90)

I just got my Freenet account yesterday.  Can someone please tell me
how to access it from Internet?  I know the address is
freenet-in-a.cwru.edu, but what command (ftp? telnet?) do I use to
connect to it?  Thanks!

psurge@cs.utexas.edu (Troy Carpenter) (09/26/90)

In article <1990Sep25.185150.6383@ecst.csuchico.edu>, ekrimen@csuchico.edu (Ed Krimen) writes:
> I just got my Freenet account yesterday.  Can someone please tell me
> how to access it from Internet?  I know the address is
> freenet-in-a.cwru.edu, but what command (ftp? telnet?) do I use to
> connect to it?  Thanks!

type 'telnet freenet-in-a.cwru.edu' and you should connect.  I just checked it
out and it does work.

                                 Troy Carpenter
                        Department of Computer Sciences
                        THE University of Texas, Austin
                              psurge@cs.utexas.edu

chuckie@pro-odyssey.cts.com (Chuck Schul) (01/13/91)

hello out here any body know how and where to hook up to free net.attention
len stys i got the message from you but no info on the above,help i need
somebody!!!and i can't get up!!
----
ProLine:  chuckie@pro-odyssey
Internet: chuckie@pro-odyssey.cts.com