[comp.sys.atari.st] FreeNet and F-net

dejesus@bourbon.ee.tulane.edu (Francisco X DeJesus) (01/15/91)

In article <6885@crash.cts.com> chuckie@pro-odyssey.cts.com (Chuck Schul) writes:
>hello out here any body know how and where to hook up to free net.attention
>len stys i got the message from you but no info on the above,help i need
>somebody!!!and i can't get up!!

    To connect to the FreeNet from any internet node use 'telnet 129.22.8.75'.
If you do not yet have an account, you can still go in and look around the
place as a visitor (and request an account - it's free!). If you need any more
help, email me or Len Stys (FreeNet Atari Sysop aa399@cleveland.freenet.edu).
If you want more info on the FreeNet, all I can recommend is that you look
into it yourself...

    As long as I'm posting this... Len Stys wanted to try and set up some kind
od connection between the FreeNet and F-net (sp?). I'm requesting more
information on 'F-net'... what it is, how it works, what it has, etc. We'd
like to hear from any of the programmers/administrators, but any help at all
would be appreciated. Post or email Len or me. Thnx!
   ' /  /\    dejesus@bourbon.ee.tulane.edu  \\__________________________
    /         ak662@cleveland.freenet.edu    ////////////////////////////