[comp.sys.atari.st] ST Xformer in GFA Basic

darekm@microsoft.UUCP (Darek MIHOCKA) (01/29/91)

In article <199118.1113.4691@canrem.uucp> "ken rockson" <ken_rockson@canrem.uucp> writes:
>Hello, im curious.  Is this source code to Xformer 2.55 public domain.
>Im wondering if you can upload a copy of the source code to Canada
>Remote systems if possible.  Hmmmm, well also would it be possible if I
>continue working on Xformer 2.55.  I will be transfering it to Gfa Basic
                                                                ^^^^^^^^^
>and it will use less memory and have faster speed.  And have many
                 ^^^^^^^^^^^          ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>graphic capabilities.  If this is possible please let me know ASAP.

The thought of this excites me! Imagine ST Xformer running even faster!
The 2.55 source code can be considered p/d. I uploaded the source code to
GEnie about 18 months ago and you are welcome to convert it. Had you contacted
me last year, I would have been able to help you in person, but now I must
refer you to GEnie's download library. It is not the latest source code, but
is current enough, since Xformer 2.6 is not out yet. Good luck! Please make
it TT compatible, since I live in Atari wasteland now and don't have access
to one.

- Darek

  Darek Mihocka                            All views expressed are my own.
  Branch Always Software, 14150 NE 20th St. Suite 302, Bellevue, WA  98007