[comp.sys.atari.st] Robert Arp "Atari ST Machine Specific Programming In

Roger.Sheppard@bbs.actrix.gen.nz (01/30/91)

Assembly"
Comment-To: gaudreau@east.sun.com

In article <4093@eastapps.East.Sun.COM> gaudreau@east.sun.com (Joe
Gaudreau - Sun BOS Software) writes:
> I don't know if anyone is aware but Robert Arp wrote a really good
> manuscript for programming the ST in assembly language (hundreds and
> hundreds of pages.  It never got published :-( but he has uploaded the
> text and src of the book to many bulletin boards, etc.  What I noticed
> is that it isn't on atari.archive.  I've gotten his permission so
> sometime this weekend I'll correct that little oversight.  Hopefully,
> someone can find good information there!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Joe
> -=-

I also have read about them, and from what I read they where up on
Genie, but no way could I find them, I did serches for his name, and
even looked into the User list, but could not find them..???

--
Roger W. Sheppard   85 Donovan Rd, Kapiti New Zealand...