[comp.sys.atari.st] email-adress of metacomco ?

dingelde@zgdvda.zgdvda.uucp (Dennis Dingeldein) (01/30/91)

Hello !
I need *urgently* the email-adress of metacomco inc. Who has it ?

Greets Dennis

--
Dennis Dingeldein	ZGDV Zentrum fuer Graphische Datenverarbeitung
(dingelde@agd.fhg.de)	Wilhelminenstr. 7 		    wMw

silvert@cs.dal.ca (Bill Silvert) (01/30/91)

In article <4002@zgdvda.zgdvda.uucp> dingelde@agd.fhg.de writes:
>I need *urgently* the email-adress of metacomco inc. Who has it ?

I thought they went under.  A lot of their software eneded up on the
remainder shelves.

Bill
--
William Silvert, Habitat Ecology Division, Bedford Inst. of Oceanography
P. O. Box 1006, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA B2Y 4A2.  Tel. (902)426-1577

gjh@hplb.hpl.hp.com (Graham Higgins) (01/31/91)

Yes, they have ceased trading.

Graham
======

Graham Higgins             	|  Phone: (0272) 799910 x 24060
Hewlett-Packard Labs    	|  gjh%ghiggins@hpl.hp.co.uk
Bristol                       	|  gjh%ghiggins@hplb.hpl.hp.com
U.K.                          	|
Disclaimer: My opinions above are exactly that, mine and opinions.

Roger.Sheppard@bbs.actrix.gen.nz (01/31/91)

In article <4002@zgdvda.zgdvda.uucp> dingelde@agd.fhg.de writes:
> Hello !
> I need *urgently* the email-adress of metacomco inc. Who has it ?
>
> Greets Dennis
>
> --
> Dennis Dingeldein ZGDV Zentrum fuer Graphische Datenverarbeitung
> (dingelde@agd.fhg.de) Wilhelminenstr. 7       wMw
>    D-6100 Darmstadt, West Germany     ~.~
>    Phone: +49/6151/155-101      \-/

They are no longer in Business, I don't know if any one took over there
products ...

--
Roger W. Sheppard   85 Donovan Rd, Kapiti New Zealand...

wilsona@cs.glasgow.ac.uk (Alan Wilson) (01/31/91)

I read that HiSoft (UK) were taking on the support of metacomco products,
although when I queried them about metacomco Pascal, the support that was
offered was 'Send us 80 quid and we'll send you Personal Pascal' !
They do sell and support Lattice C.

Alan Wilson