[comp.sys.atari.st] SimEarth for ST?

iho@akbar.cac.washington.edu (Il Oh) (01/30/91)

Does anybody know if they are planning to port SimEarth to the ST?  If
the answer is no (no they aren't, not no you don't know), does anybody
know if SimEarth will run under GCR?

Thanks in advance.

--
 "And now, adding color                 |    Il Hwan Oh
  a group of anonymous, Latin-American  |    University of Washington, Tacoma

jhc00614@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (J Chung) (01/30/91)

iho@akbar.cac.washington.edu (Il Oh) writes:

>Does anybody know if they are planning to port SimEarth to the ST?  If
>the answer is no (no they aren't, not no you don't know), does anybody
>know if SimEarth will run under GCR?
     I've read in an Amiga magazine (yes, I have an Amiga, no flames please)
that both an Amiga and ST version would be released 1/2 year after it was
released for the MAC.  Maxis is having a European company do the port for

them.
them.  i
>Thanks in advance.
  You're welcome.
                                                  Jason

bill@mwca.UUCP (Bill Sheppard) (02/02/91)

In article <15437@milton.u.washington.edu> iho@akbar.cac.washington.edu (Il Oh) writes:
>Does anybody know if they are planning to port SimEarth to the ST?  If
>the answer is no (no they aren't, not no you don't know), does anybody
>know if SimEarth will run under GCR?

Don't know if they plan to port it, but reports on the Gadgets RT on GEnie are
that it runs perfectly on the GCR.

#  Bill Sheppard  --  bills@microware.com  --  {uunet,sun}!mcrware!mwca!bill   #
#  Microware Systems Corporation  ---  OS-9: Seven generations beyond __/_!!   #
#######Opinions expressed are my own, though you'd be wise to adopt them!#######