[comp.sys.atari.st] Printer Redirection on a ST

grillo@olivey.ATC.Olivetti.Com (Savino Grillo) (02/04/91)

Hi netters,

Does anyone know if a program that can redirect the print-data in a file
exist ? If yes, any ftp site?
This could be very useful for people (like me) that have not a printer at
home but have one at office!

Thanx
							Savino.

In article <50306@olivea.atc.olivetti.com> grillo@olivey.ATC.Olivetti.Com (Savino Grillo) writes:
>Hi netters,

>Does anyone know if a program that can redirect the print-data in a file
>exist ? If yes, any ftp site?
>This could be very useful for people (like me) that have not a printer at
>home but have one at office!

Is this in the Frequently Asked Questions List (FAQL) yet? Mebbe it oughta
be. Get BARREL.ARC from any archive site (I highly recommend our site at
atari.archive.umich.edu, of course), it does everything you ask and more...
Written by Moshe Braner, freely distributable.
--
  -- Howard Chu @ University of Michigan

Flame all you want - we'll take more.