[comp.sys.atari.st] TEMPLEMON

entropy@ai.mit.edu (entropy) (01/31/91)

To users of TEMPLEMON:

OK so maybe I'm stupid but I just found out that you can still do a
print-screen with TEMPLEMON installed.  Just press ALT-SHIFT-HELP
instead of ALT-HELP and you'll get a normal screen dump.

Happy hacking,

entropy

Daniel_Roedding@fiction.ms.sub.org (02/06/91)

entropy@ai.mit.edu (entropy) writes:

> To users of TEMPLEMON:

> OK so maybe I'm stupid but I just found out that you can still do a
> print-screen with TEMPLEMON installed.  Just press ALT-SHIFT-HELP
> instead of ALT-HELP and you'll get a normal screen dump.

Newer versions of Templemon use <Ctrl><Help> as exec key. The scan code for
the break code can be changed in a kind of extended prog header.

Daniel