[comp.sys.atari.st] Whatta hellya doin' here?!?

s37837k@saha.hut.fi (Jari Lehto) (02/08/91)

I am a ST-user, till the last drop of blood, and I say that Amiga is a
quite nice machine. I just don't need two machines, and I don't want
to buy separate MIDI-interfaces...

So, AMIGA-USERS, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS NEWSGROUP!!!!!!!

	*** Jari Lehto, jartsu@otax.hut.fi, s37837k@saha.hut.fi ***

rjc@geech.ai.mit.edu (Ray Cromwell) (02/08/91)

In article <1991Feb7.220345.12745@santra.uucp> s37837k@saha.hut.fi (Jari Lehto) writes:
>I am a ST-user, till the last drop of blood, and I say that Amiga is a
>quite nice machine. I just don't need two machines, and I don't want
>to buy separate MIDI-interfaces...
>

>So, AMIGA-USERS, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS NEWSGROUP!!!!!!!

  There were never any Amiga users in this group. Perhaps you should try
and read the manual on your newsreader, refer to the section on CROSS
POSTING!

  I think your acting overly immature to a simple arguement, no need to
scream jibberish and profanity.