[comp.sys.atari.st] STOS - Ste fixes.

dh108@cs.city.ac.uk (KEATES M G) (02/08/91)

Is the STOS Ste fix available at any of the atari ftp sites.
If so please let me know at what site, and under what name.
If not, I'm sure it's PD so could someone upload it, as it is
pretty useful.

Also, I'll ask again, can anyone give me details of how to
build an ST Xformer cable, so that I can port to my old XL?

Thanx in advance,
                 Mark Keates.

millert@tramp.Colorado.EDU (MILLER TODD C) (02/10/91)

In article <1991Feb7.163631.11916@cs.city.ac.uk> dh108@cs.city.ac.uk (KEATES M G) writes:
>Is the STOS Ste fix available at any of the atari ftp sites.
>If so please let me know at what site, and under what name.
>If not, I'm sure it's PD so could someone upload it, as it is
>pretty useful.

I think stosup26.lzh in the atari/languages directory on atari.archive.umich.edu
is what you need.

 - Todd
--
Todd C. Miller                    | "But all the politiCIAns now
millert@tramp.Colorado.EDU        |  They have no excuse

scott@tab00.larc.nasa.gov (Scott Yelich) (02/13/91)

   >Is the STOS Ste fix available at any of the atari ftp sites.
   >If so please let me know at what site, and under what name.
   >If not, I'm sure it's PD so could someone upload it, as it is
   >pretty useful.

   I think stosup26.lzh in the atari/languages directory on atari.archive.umich.edu
   is what you need.

Wow, perhaps I should ask for a 4th time.

Is there a STO TOS 1.4 patch/fix available?
Do I have to pay for this fix?  My STOS w/ compiler/maestro is  U*S*E*L*E*S*S ....

Hello?  ``Is anybody out there?''  Amiga what?  Multi-what?  I think it was best said:
"so what"

--
Signature follows. [Skip now]

 Scott D. Yelich                         scott@[xanth.]cs.odu.edu [128.82.8.1]
 After he pushed me off the cliff, he asked me, as I fell, ``Why'd you jump?''
 Administrator of:    Game-Design requests to <game-design-request@cs.odu.edu>
 ODU/UNIX/BSD/X/C/ROOT/XANTH/CS/VSVN/