[comp.sys.atari.st] Delta Modul by Omega finally released!!!

s37837k@saha.hut.fi (Jari Lehto) (02/13/91)

Someone surely remembers those articles I posted about Delta Modul.

I gave up hope to see it ever...

Today a letter from Germany arrived...

There was a brochure of the Delta Modul Accelerator & 386SX AT-emulator!
They said that they are ready for delivery immediately!!!

16MHz 68000 & 68881 with cache and 16MHz 80386SX & 80387 with cache on the
same board! And even a chanse to use AT-cards. A VGA-card works in both
ST and MS-DOS mode.

But if you are generally interested about it's specs, please followup!

Those who want info for ordering, use email only! This is not a commercial
newsgroup!

Not connected to Omega Computer systeme! Just a future customer.

			Jartsu

	*** Jari Lehto, jartsu@otax.hut.fi, s37837k@saha.hut.fi ***

cummins@unx2.ucc.okstate.edu (John Cummins) (02/14/91)

In article <1991Feb13.004836.24546@santra.uucp> s37837k@saha.hut.fi (Jari Lehto) writes:
>16MHz 68000 & 68881 with cache and 16MHz 80386SX & 80387 with cache on the
>same board! And even a chanse to use AT-cards. A VGA-card works in both
>ST and MS-DOS mode.
>
>	*** Jari Lehto, jartsu@otax.hut.fi, s37837k@saha.hut.fi ***

You're teasing us!!!!  Spill the details fellow!!!

cummins@unx2.ucc.okstate.edu