[comp.sys.atari.st] Bad LZH

daroloso@watmath.waterloo.edu (Dani A. Roloson) (02/14/91)

I have had the same problem with 2 LZH files from the terminator archive.
Both STOSUP26.LZH and MUSICDB2.LZH give CRC errors on the last file
in each.

I am using LHARC113.TTP (I even tried UNLZH14.PRG).

I also tried them on Unix (version 1.00).

Anyone get these to work? Using which Lharc?

Dani Roloson

mpl44572@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Grayson) (02/14/91)

In article <1991Feb13.211547.8988@watmath.waterloo.edu> daroloso@watmath.waterloo.edu (Dani A. Roloson) writes:

>I have had the same problem with 2 LZH files from the terminator archive.
>Both STOSUP26.LZH and MUSICDB2.LZH give CRC errors on the last file
>in each.
>
>I am using LHARC113.TTP (I even tried UNLZH14.PRG).
>
>I also tried them on Unix (version 1.00).
>
>Anyone get these to work? Using which Lharc?
>
>Dani Roloson

I'm using UNLZH172 and I have a bad CRC on the last file in STOSUP26.LZH.
(Downloaded it twice)

Mark

|mpl44572@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu|  I am here at U of I, is  |graydeath@uiuc.edu|
|What I say is what I mean| ?? Because I've found it. | Long Live Change |