[comp.sys.atari.st] Forget it, dweebs.

mfolivo@sactoh0.sac.ca.us (Mark Newton John) (02/11/91)

Ah, I just love my mail.

Look. I'm sorry if I haven't replied to your hate mail, all mail
regarding Amiga users are trashed before I see it.

DON'T... bother cross posting to Atari. Frankly I could never see
why Amiga users (and it has only been Amiga users) cross post to
atari.st. To piss us off? Why don't we see Apple or IBM users bitch
and moan about STs? At least they have class and keep to their own.
Even I stay in atari.st. Has there been cross posts from Atari
giving Amiga users shit? Why do I think not?

I am not apologizing, and those who would apologize for me, don't.
I have nothing against other system users, just the little shits
that bug me about mine, and it has ALWAYS been the Amiga users.
I've NEVER seen a jerk cross post from Apple, IBM, or even Mindset
computers.

I am only frustrated by those idiots that cross post to piss us
off. They sound more and more like an anti-war protester at a
Support the Troops rally.

--
the good guys!               Sakura-mendo, CA

      Internet:  mfolivo@sactoh0.SAC.CA.US

cft@acsu.buffalo.edu (charles f thrailkill) (02/12/91)

TAKE IT TO comp.sys.amiga.advocacy IF ANYWHERE OR STICK TO E-MAIL!!!!!!

judge@alchemy.tcnet.ithaca.ny.us (Rory Toma) (02/13/91)

mfolivo@sactoh0.sac.ca.us (Mark Newton John) writes:

> Ah, I just love my mail.
>
> Look. I'm sorry if I haven't replied to your hate mail, all mail
> regarding Amiga users are trashed before I see it.
>
> DON'T... bother cross posting to Atari. Frankly I could never see
> why Amiga users (and it has only been Amiga users) cross post to
> atari.st. To piss us off? Why don't we see Apple or IBM users bitch
> and moan about STs? At least they have class and keep to their own.
> Even I stay in atari.st. Has there been cross posts from Atari
> giving Amiga users shit? Why do I think not?
>
> I am not apologizing, and those who would apologize for me, don't.
> I have nothing against other system users, just the little shits
> that bug me about mine, and it has ALWAYS been the Amiga users.
> I've NEVER seen a jerk cross post from Apple, IBM, or even Mindset
> computers.
>
> I am only frustrated by those idiots that cross post to piss us
> off. They sound more and more like an anti-war protester at a
> Support the Troops rally.

Please stop posting this crud - if you have specific complaintsagainst
people, please address them personally.  I grow weary of your childish
and assanine attacks on us as a whole.  Am I to judge all ST users from
you, I certainly hope not.  Most areprobably like me, and have never even
been on the ST board, nor do we have any wish to, especially if you area
contributor. Now, PLEASE, go away and don't come back until you're done
with puberty.

judge

Bob_BobR_Retelle@cup.portal.com (02/13/91)

>DON'T... bother cross posting to Atari. Frankly I could never see
>why Amiga users (and it has only been Amiga users) cross post to
>atari.st. To piss us off? Why don't we see Apple or IBM users bitch
>and moan about STs? At least they have class and keep to their own.
>Even I stay in atari.st. Has there been cross posts from Atari
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>giving Amiga users shit? Why do I think not?

Wake up and learn how to use UseNet, Mark...

YOUR own post was just cross-posted into sys.amiga

EVERY Atari reader who has just used REPLY has cross-posted into sys.amiga...

The ORIGINAL article was cross-posted, and unless the person replying knows
how, and takes the time to edit the net addresses, any reply will be
cross-posted too..

On the other hand, THIS response is going to comp.sys.atari.st only...

Demonstrating ignorance, profanity and immaturity in another newsgroup
isn't helping Atari owners' image in the computing community at all.

BobR

specter@disk.uucp (Byron Max Guernsey) (02/14/91)

mfolivo@sactoh0.sac.ca.us (Mark Newton John) writes:

>I am not apologizing, and those who would apologize for me, don't.
>I have nothing against other system users, just the little shits
>that bug me about mine, and it has ALWAYS been the Amiga users.
>I've NEVER seen a jerk cross post from Apple, IBM, or even Mindset
>computers.

"Its always the black people stealing and causing trouble." Sound familiar?
Steriotyping all amiga users is ridiculous. Next time someone posts something
crude or out of line, let them know in mail. Maybe post a NICE message to the
other group telling who posted it. Display a little control, after all its
just a bunch of characters ordered in a descriptive way.

Byron

(sorry for cross replying)
--
Byron 'Maxwell' Guernsey                       |       ///  //\\
specter@disk.UUCP     or                       |      ///  //  \\

pegram@kira.UUCP (Robert B. Pegram) (02/15/91)

From article <39206@cup.portal.com>, by Bob_BobR_Retelle@cup.portal.com:

[Mark's offensive words deleted. - RBPIII]

> Wake up and learn how to use UseNet, Mark...
>
> YOUR own post was just cross-posted into sys.amiga
>
> EVERY Atari reader who has just used REPLY has cross-posted into sys.amiga...
>
> The ORIGINAL article was cross-posted, and unless the person replying knows
> how, and takes the time to edit the net addresses, any reply will be
> cross-posted too..
>
> On the other hand, THIS response is going to comp.sys.atari.st only...
>
> Demonstrating ignorance, profanity and immaturity in another newsgroup
> isn't helping Atari owners' image in the computing community at all.
>
> BobR

APPLAUSE!!!  Somebody needed to say this so clearly and simply!  I am
delighted and surprised that you did!  Your best posting to date Bob -
I no longer feel that you're giving us Bobs a bad name on c.s.a.st
8-).  Keep it up 8-).

Thanks,

	Bob Pegram

pegram@griffin.uvm.edu
	or
...!uvm-gen!pegram

[Now if only some amiga person could stop matt crowd from calling us
names too 8-).  Both machines have strong and weak points. RBPIII]