[comp.sys.atari.st] WANTED

NU019485@NDSUVM1.BITNET.UUCP (02/11/87)

i would like to get copies of two programs that I hope are public domain.
The first is STSPEEK and the second is a CPM-80 emulator for the ST.
We are also looking for a program to edit, play, and print music.  If we
can't find one we will write it.  Programs and suggestions are welcome.

                                         Howard Rebel
                                         NU019485@NDSUVM1.BITNET

neil@atari.UUCP (Neil Harris) (06/27/87)

A funny thing happened to me.

After reading all the information requests aimed at me here on the net, I
dutifully filled out the corporate purchasing paperwork, and, after
receiving the requisite 14 signatures, sent off my order for omniscience.
Imagine my surprise when the package arrived and contained ubiquity instead!

See you at all the shows, Atari Fairs, and on all the online services...

but I still won't have all the answers.  Maybe I can rectify this with my
next order.

--
--->Neil Harris, Director of Marketing Communications, Atari Corporation
UUCP: ...{hoptoad, lll-lcc, pyramid, imagen, sun}!atari!neil

collinge@uvicctr.UUCP (Doug Collinge) (07/05/87)

In article <775@atari.UUCP> neil@atari.UUCP (Neil Harris) writes:
>... sent off my order for omniscience.
>Imagine my surprise when the package arrived and contained ubiquity instead!

I'm amazed and grateful that you can maintain your sense of humour at this
level considering all the abuse you and your company have been subjected to
recently.  Thanks.

--
		Doug Collinge
		School of Music, University of Victoria,

jamesio@nuchat.UUCP (James Faircloth) (02/10/90)

I am looking for a public domain or shareware C compiler (with full)
documentation.  If you have one, please email me...

If it is possible to uuencode it, please do so and email it to me.

Thanks.

James

--

jamesio@nuchat.UUCP
jamesio@nuchat.sccsi.com

mcranton@npe.isnet.inmos.co.uk (02/15/91)

WANTED

Any computer bits and pieces wether working or not
anything considered.
cash or partex.