[comp.sys.atari.st] PD drawing program for GEM ?

hagelin@elixir.lne.kth.se (Martin Hagelin) (02/21/91)

	Hello,

I wonder if it exist a PD/Shareware program for drawing GEM metafiles. I've
heard of EasyDraw, but I think that's an commercial product. Where can such a
program be found (i.e. FTP-adress) ?

	Martin
Martin Hagelin				Email:
Departement of Electrical Engineering	hagelin@elixir.lne.kth.se
Royal Institute of Technology
Stockholm, Sweden

andy@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Andy Gray) (02/21/91)

In article <1991Feb20.160935.16947@kth.se> hagelin@elixir.lne.kth.se writes:

>I wonder if it exist a PD/Shareware program for drawing GEM metafiles. I've
>heard of EasyDraw, but I think that's an commercial product. Where can such a
>program be found (i.e. FTP-adress) ?

I'm not aware of any Public Domain program that "draws" GEM metafiles.
There certainly are programs which _produce_ metafiles as output, but I
don't know of any that do quite what you are looking for.

Why don't you give Easy Draw a try?  It's quite versatile, and the price is
pretty reasonable for the flexibility it provides.  Migraph also provides
great technical support.

Standard disclaimers apply, of course...  :-)

					-- Andy

      Andy Gray                     andy@jarthur.claremont.edu
      Platt Campus Center           andy@jarthur.UUCP
      Harvey Mudd College           ...uunet!jarthur!andy
      Claremont, CA  91711          agray@HMCVAX.BITNET