[comp.sys.atari.st] Robert Arp's Assembly book for the ST

gt1448b@prism.gatech.EDU (David P. Forrai) (02/17/91)

Thank you to whoever uploaded this book to atari.archive.  I was
disappointed that the .IMG files referred to in it were not
part of the archive.  Any chance they can be uploaded too?
-----
David P. Forrai
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!gt1448b
Internet: gt1448b@prism.gatech.edu

gaudreau@juggler.East.Sun.COM (Joe Gaudreau - Sun BOS Software) (02/20/91)

(David P. Forrai) writes:
>Thank you to whoever uploaded this book to atari.archive.  I was
>disappointed that the .IMG files referred to in it were not
>part of the archive.  Any chance they can be uploaded too?

You're quite welcome.  I did notice that the .img's weren't in the
archive.  They just 'went away' when I put them on my sparcstation.
I'll try to get them up this week - perhaps with postscript versions
so you can print them that way too :-)

For everyone who has asked where the upload is, it's on:

atari.archive.umich.edu:atari/programming, filename: arp68k-book.tar

It's a 600k+ tar file of compressed text and src code...

The .img files will end up there as well, but look for them in newitems
by next week (hopefully).

Enjoy,

Joe
-=-

mpl44572@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Grayson) (02/21/91)

I downloaded this file. However what do I do with the .tar file?

Mark

fischer-michael@cs.yale.edu (Michael Fischer) (02/21/91)

In article <1991Feb21.001438.8529@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> mpl44572@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Grayson) writes:
>I downloaded this file. However what do I do with the .tar file?

Unpack it with one of the ST versions of the Unix "tar" program, e.g.,
gnutar or sttar, both available on atari.archive.
| Michael Fischer <fischer-michael@cs.yale.edu>  |