[comp.sys.atari.st] Dual TOS

aa519@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Scotty Meredith) (02/17/91)

If anyone has the docs on how to put both TOS 1.0 and 1.4 in an

ST and switch between them, can you please E-mail them to me.

Thank You.

Scotty
aa519@cleveland.freenet.edu

--
Thomas Hill and I, often do not see eye-to-eye.  But one thing we
DO agree on is:  IBM`s greatest sales tool is ignorance on the

d_alvear@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Domingo Alvear) (02/22/91)

In article <9102161808.AA27301@cwns2.INS.CWRU.Edu> aa519@cleveland.Freenet.Edu writes:
>If anyone has the docs on how to put both TOS 1.0 and 1.4 in an
>
>ST and switch between them, can you please E-mail them to me.
>
>Thank You.
>
>Scotty
>aa519@cleveland.freenet.edu
>
>[stuff deleted]

Actually, how about whomever it is that can answer this query post it
to the net!  It seems like a really neat thing to do!

Dom

d_alvear@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu
alvear@crabcake.cs.jhu.edu