[comp.sys.atari.st] atari

cmm1@CUNIXA.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU (Christopher M Mauritz) (08/26/89)

I don't know if we can believe Atari anymore.  Geepers, seems like
everytime they try to show off a new product, it was broken in transit,
the batteries are dead, Sam T's dog died, etc.  Hehe, if they are
indeed being straightforward with us, you'd think they would have
learned their lesson by now and found some reliable way to ship their
products to these shows without them arriving in pieces.  This isn't
really a flame, but just an amusing observation.

Cheers,

Chris

------------------------------+---------------------------
Chris Mauritz                 |Everything tastes better
cmm1@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu   |when it sits on a
(c)All rights reserved.       |mauRITZ. 8->
Send flames to /dev/null      |
------------------------------+---------------------------

f-leoe@IFI.UIO.NO (LarsErik0sterud) (08/26/89)

Yes, I agree - what happened to STACY ????
Does anyone know if it will ever be realeased ?

   Lars-Erik 0sterud  /   Call ABK-BBS  /   ____ ______
  f-leoe@ifi.uio.no  /   +47 2 132659  /   /___    /
____________________/  _______________/   ____/   /

chuckie@pro-odyssey.cts.com (Chuck Schul) (01/12/91)

guys i meanlets join the revoulution check my prevoius address let ourselfs be
known.atari forever come on.i urge all sysop to hlep atari's out contact znet
for a copy of there online mag,it also covers important computer news for all
computers types but main focus on atari check my previous message and send me
some mail through the net on your feeling to do it or why not!!??
----
ProLine:  chuckie@pro-odyssey
Internet: chuckie@pro-odyssey.cts.com
UUCP:     crash!pro-odyssey!chuckie
ARPA:     crash!pro-odyssey!chuckie@nosc.mil

bud@ms.uky.edu (William K. Glunt --- green eyed devil) (01/12/91)

In article <6851@crash.cts.com> chuckie@pro-odyssey.cts.com (Chuck Schul) writes:
|guys i meanlets join the revoulution check my prevoius address let ourselfs be
|known.atari forever come on.i urge all sysop to hlep atari's out contact znet
|for a copy of there online mag,it also covers important computer news for all
|computers types but main focus on atari check my previous message and send me
|some mail through the net on your feeling to do it or why not!!??

 Hmmm.  Almost like,  you know,  the anti-BIFF.

 COWABUNGA!!!!!!
 ;-)
 Bud

--
William K Glunt         | Are you ABNORMAL?
U of Kentucky Math Dept.| Then you are probably better than most people!
			| WORLD?  from _The book of the SubGenius_

chuckie@pro-odyssey.cts.com (Chuck Schul) (02/16/91)

well i am really hurt by the non response of you fools on the newsletter.i now
know why the atari is in the state it is in.when people like most of you
ignore things to help us all.well i am embarressed to be assiciated with it.we
need to band together not stay apart.i did all i could do.i know some faggots
will say well this or that but take it like men.All i say is true.have some
balls people wake up and smell the coffee bitch bitch is all i hear.if you
dont want to help out then to hell with this and you all.
thank you for you ears and eyes.
----
ProLine:  chuckie@pro-odyssey
Internet: chuckie@pro-odyssey.cts.com
UUCP:     crash!pro-odyssey!chuckie
ARPA:     crash!pro-odyssey!chuckie@nosc.mil

techno@lime.in-berlin.de (Techno) (02/18/91)

[whining nuked]

Listen, kid. I think your idea of a newsletter is great, but I will not
read a text >2KBytes with abysmal spelling and punctuation.

Learn to write and I will gladly read and contribute to this newsletter.

                     Hope this helps,

                                  Techno

--
| techno@zelator.in-berlin.de ||| Please do not e-mail from outside Germany ! |
| techno@lime.in-berlin.de   / | \ Hardcore ST user !  ====================== |

chuckie@pro-odyssey.cts.com (Chuck Schul) (02/24/91)

start mag went bi monthly a sad day but deserving to the atari people you
all do you swines
----

bud@ms.uky.edu (William K Glunt) (02/24/91)

In article <7712@crash.cts.com> chuckie@pro-odyssey.cts.com (Chuck Schul) writes:
>start mag went bi monthly a sad day but deserving to the atari people you
>all do you swines
>----

 Well Chuck,  if you hadn't come across as an illiterate
fool,  you might've had more luck.  Keep up the good work.

Idjit.

Bud

--
Dr. William K Glunt     | Are you ABNORMAL?
Heh heh nice ring to it!| Then you are probably better than most people!

whitehe@cb.ecn.purdue.edu (Drew D Whitehead) (02/24/91)

The Purdue Atari Users Group got its official start today and was a roaring
success.  Officers were elected as follows:
President - Drew Whitehead
Vice President - Doug Stevens
Treasurer - Ryan Osborn
Secretary - Gregg Riffe
PAUG extends an invitation to all Atari users at Purdue to join the club.
Leave me e-mail or call me at (317)-743-5122 for more information.

Thanks

Drew Whitehead