[comp.sys.atari.st] SADDAM game and STE

carlos@garfield.cs.mun.ca (MiG) (02/21/91)

I've ftp'ed and downloaded the Saddam game from the atari archive.
I know it's a weird game, but I wanted to see what it was about :-)

I was able to run in on a friend's Mega-2, but when I ran it on my STE, I got
bombs.  Any STE users out there able to run it?

--
C. Miguel Borges         |"Cyberspace. A consensual hallucination...     |||
carlos@garfield.cs.mun.ca|Unthinkable complexity. Lines of light ranged  |||

ian@unipalm.uucp (Ian Phillipps) (02/25/91)

carlos@garfield.cs.mun.ca (MiG) writes:

>I've ftp'ed and downloaded the Saddam game from the atari archive.
>I know it's a weird game, but I wanted to see what it was about :-)

>I was able to run in on a friend's Mega-2, but when I ran it on my STE, I got
>bombs.

Sounds pretty realistic to me!
(What, no cruise missiles? Demand your money back!)