[comp.sys.atari.st] It *is* a dirty hack...

Daniel_Roedding@fiction.ms.sub.org (02/26/91)

I re-disassblemled (ouch!) the DeskTop's media change force routine. The
DeskTop expects A0 to be zero after a GEMDOS call. Is this always true?
If you disassemble the GEMDOS trap handler, this rather seems to be random.

Daniel

csbrod@immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Claus Brod) (02/26/91)

Daniel_Roedding@fiction.ms.sub.org writes:

>I re-disassblemled (ouch!) the DeskTop's media change force routine. The
>DeskTop expects A0 to be zero after a GEMDOS call. Is this always true?

To my knowledge, certainly not.

Claus Brod, Am Felsenkeller 2,			Things. Take. Time.
D-8772 Marktheidenfeld, West Germany		(Piet Hein)
csbrod@medusa.informatik.uni-erlangen.de