[comp.sys.atari.st] huh,net

chuckie@pro-odyssey.cts.com (Chuck Schul) (02/28/91)

to all out there i am sorry if i was nasty to you for your negative
comments but you should understand my position and also take a bit of
critisim yourselfs also.we are all are guility of going out of
control.maybe if i hear any positive comments i will start huh with your
help.let me know your feelings

thank you all
----
ProLine:  chuckie@pro-odyssey
Internet: chuckie@pro-odyssey.cts.com
UUCP:     crash!pro-odyssey!chuckie
ARPA:     crash!pro-odyssey!chuckie@nosc.mil

boyd@nu.cs.fsu.edu (Mickey Boyd) (03/01/91)

In article <7766@crash.cts.com>, chuckie@pro-odyssey.cts.com (Chuck Schul) writes:
>to all out there i am sorry if i was nasty to you for your negative
>comments but you should understand my position and also take a bit of
>critisim yourselfs also.we are all are guility of going out of
>control.maybe if i hear any positive comments i will start huh with your
>help.let me know your feelings

Sir,

	Please, please please please PLEASE occasionally hit the shift key,
and maybe a couple of spaces after periods when you type.  Also, if you are
going to put out a newsletter, take two minutes to run DOS2UNIX on it so
it will come out single spaced on the screen.  I commend you for producing
such a work, but it would be ruined if it is painful to read.   Also, there
is a great command in Unix called "look" which allows you to check your
spelling "on the fly" (by also using <ctrl>-z job control).  If you are
unsure of how to do this, please feel free to send me email.

	Please do not misinterpret this post.  I am not trying to be sarcastic.
I am trying to give the "positive comments" you requested above.  See ya.

--
             Mickey R. Boyd          |  "It's amazing how much growing up