[comp.sys.atari.st] U/L to atari.archive

phbob@ritcsh.csh.rit.edu (Bob Paradis) (02/15/91)

I recently U/L the following files to atari.archive....

 MATSMOOD.LZH - digitized file from ollie & rol (awesome!!)
                1 meg req.

 4N_AFAIR.LZH - digitized file from ollie & rol (again awesome!!)
                1 meg req.

 SLAUGHTR.LZH - you are a sniper.  you have an AK-47 rifle.
                you're at an elementary school and it's recess time!
                (you thought SADDAM was sick!)

*    Just because I'm a film major        |      < Net-address >       *
* doesn't mean I'm a Spielber-wanna-be....|                            *
*       I'm a Lynch-wanna-be!             |  phbob@ritcsh.cs..rit.edu  *

d_alvear@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Domingo Alvear) (02/22/91)

In article <1991Feb14.181124.17837@ritcsh.csh.rit.edu> phbob@ritcsh.csh.rit.edu (Bob Paradis) writes:
>I recently U/L the following files to atari.archive....
> MATSMOOD.LZH - digitized file from ollie & rol (awesome!!)
>                1 meg req.
> 4N_AFAIR.LZH - digitized file from ollie & rol (again awesome!!)
>                1 meg req.

You (or someone else) might not have the OXYGENE demo as well?  Isn't
there also another demo from ollie & rol advertised in their demos?
Hope somebody knows.

Speaking of demos, has anybody seen the MINDBOMB demo?  It is NOT the
LOSTBOYS.LZH demo up on atari.archive.  Also does the UNION DEMO
exists out there?  I'd LOVE to see both of these demos...

Dom

baffoni@aludra.usc.edu (Juxtaposer) (03/01/91)

In article <7635@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU> d_alvear@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Domingo Alvear) writes:
>In article <1991Feb14.181124.17837@ritcsh.csh.rit.edu> phbob@ritcsh.csh.rit.edu (Bob Paradis) writes:
>>I recently U/L the following files to atari.archive....
>> MATSMOOD.LZH - digitized file from ollie & rol (awesome!!)
>>                1 meg req.
>> 4N_AFAIR.LZH - digitized file from ollie & rol (again awesome!!)
>>                1 meg req.
	Do these demos require software other than that which is archived with
the files?

>You (or someone else) might not have the OXYGENE demo as well?

	I do not have the Oxygene demo and it isn't up on atari.archive.  Can
anyone upload it or email it to me?    -Thanks

>Dom

-Mike

burnett@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Andy Burnett) (03/01/91)

>>> MATSMOOD.LZH - digitized file from ollie & rol (awesome!!)
>>> 4N_AFAIR.LZH - digitized file from ollie & rol (again awesome!!)

>	Do these demos require software other than that which is archived with
>the files?

  Nope ... they ran just fine when I downloaded them ... however, it seems
as though they were arc'ed or zoo'ed, not lharc'ed. I don't remember which
archiver it was.

--
&y Burnett   |  burnett@mentor.cc.purdue.edu

ekrimen@ecst.csuchico.edu (Ed Krimen) (03/01/91)

baffoni@aludra.usc.edu (Juxtaposer) writes:

-         I do not have the Oxygene demo and it isn't up on atari.archive.  Can
- anyone upload it or email it to me?    -Thanks

I'll send it in a day or two, when I get some free time.  It's around
800K.  If someone else has sent it to a.a, let me know so I don't
waste my time.  Thanks.

--
         Ed Krimen  ...............................................
   |||   Video Production Major, California State University, Chico
   |||   INTERNET: ekrimen@ecst.csuchico.edu  FREENET: al661
  / | \  SysOp, Fuji BBS: 916-894-1261        FIDONET: 1:119/4.0

drp9500@isc.rit.edu (D.R. Paradis ) (03/02/91)

In article <15357@chaph.usc.edu> baffoni@aludra.usc.edu (Juxtaposer) writes:
>In article <7635@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU> d_alvear@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Domingo Alvear) writes:
>>In article <1991Feb14.181124.17837@ritcsh.csh.rit.edu> phbob@ritcsh.csh.rit.edu (Bob Paradis) writes:
>>>I recently U/L the following files to atari.archive....
>>> MATSMOOD.LZH - digitized file from ollie & rol (awesome!!)
>>>                1 meg req.
>>> 4N_AFAIR.LZH - digitized file from ollie & rol (again awesome!!)
>>>                1 meg req.
>	Do these demos require software other than that which is archived with
>the files?

    Nope....just unlzh and enjoy!  Players are included (they were
custom written for each file, you'll see) NOTE: better have a DS disk
ready when yo unlzh them.

>>You (or someone else) might not have the OXYGENE demo as well?
>
>	I do not have the Oxygene demo and it isn't up on atari.archive.  Can
>anyone upload it or email it to me?    -Thanks

  I have two more demos from them....OXYGENE and WIND HIM UP.....

  I will U/L them by tonight (mar 1).

  If anyone has SECRET SEPARATION let me know!!!

--
| "Trust, faith, understanding, reasonableness,& respect have been more|
| effective in tearing down a concrete wall than the barbed wire,      |

weiner@terminator.cc.umich.edu (Jeff Weiner) (03/02/91)

In a previous article, Ed wrote:
>(Juxtaposer) writes:
>
>-         I do not have the Oxygene demo and it isn't up on atari.archive.  Can
>- anyone upload it or email it to me?    -Thanks
>
>I'll send it in a day or two, when I get some free time.  It's around
>800K.  If someone else has sent it to a.a, let me know so I don't
>waste my time.  Thanks.

I believe it's already here. Look in ~atari/music.  Is this not where it
should be?

weiner
--
Jeff Weiner    	weiner@terminator.cc.umich.edu	     Jeff_Weiner@ub.cc.umich.edu
If anyone has any ideas what I should do after graduation, please tell me!