[comp.sys.atari.st] STing and STacy

dlk0ms9s@umiami.ir.miami.edu (Mark Santora) (03/01/91)

  Last night I saw STING down here in Miami, and of course he was great.  Now,
the reason I am posting this here is because he had a STacy on STage with him.
I thought it was great.  I know he also had it on SNL, but it was a really cool
sight.  The guy behind me was convinced it was the Mac portable painted black.
I laughed heartily.  He was so stupid.  Anyway, more Atari exposure.

  How about a shirt that says, ATARI the machines for professionals?

Mark santora
dlk0ms9s@umiami.ir.miami.edu

stephen@oahu.cs.ucla.edu (Steve Whitney) (03/02/91)

In article <1991Feb28.131201.7922@umiami.ir.miami.edu> dlk0ms9s@umiami.ir.miami.edu (Mark Santora) writes:

>  How about a shirt that says, ATARI the machines for professionals?

I'd like to see ATARI in big letters on the back of Stacy the way they have it
on the Hotz box...  You know, the way synth manufacturers print it?  Then
people who didn't already _know_ about Stacy would see that she's an Atari box.

	--Steve

--
Steve Whitney   "It's never _really_ the last minute"       (())_-_(())
UCLA Comp. Sci. Grad. Student                                | (* *) |