[comp.sys.atari.st] DM1: The Lord Chaos

simonian@x102c.ess.harris.com (simonian richard 66449) (03/04/91)

Can someone give me a hint on how to fluxcage Chaos?  He just steps
out of the cages I put him in, and I've even seen him teleport out
of a corner.

Richard Simonian
Harris Space Systems Corp.  407-633-3800
simonian@x102c.ess.harris.com
rsimonian@nasamail.nasa.gov

252u3684@fergvax.unl.edu (Troy Nothnagel) (03/05/91)

simonian@x102c.ess.harris.com (simonian richard 66449) writes:

>Can someone give me a hint on how to fluxcage Chaos?  He just steps
>out of the cages I put him in, and I've even seen him teleport out
>of a corner.

You have to completely surround him with the flux cages.  Putting one
directly on top of him has no effect.  Once he's completely surrounded, you
just use the FUSE option on the firestaff to finish the game.