[comp.sys.atari.st] WANTED: Bloom County characters for Dungeon Master

bgodot@fquest.fidonet.org (Buck Godot) (03/02/91)

I heard that there is a Dungeon Master saved game file with Bloom County
characters. Cananybodyhelpme out?

Bob_BobR_Retelle@cup.portal.com (03/03/91)

Buck Godot asks:
>I heard that there is a Dungeon Master saved game file with Bloom County
>characters. Cananybodyhelpme out?

Not for Dungeon Master, but one of the added features of Chaos Strikes Back
(the sequel to Dungeon Master) is the ability to edit the Champions'
portraits..   and there does indeed exist a set of Bloom County characters
for use with CSB..  (Opus, Milo, Steve and of course, Bill the Cat).

Let me know if you want them...

BobR

goluska@papa.egr.msu.edu (Che Goluska) (03/06/91)

Bloom County characters in Dungeon Master?  (I'll assume it's DM II - Chaos)  Wow, Great!!
I wish I'd thought of that!  Right now my party consists of a werewolf in a biker jacket,
Santa Clause, an evil wizard from the Elementals comic, and BlacJacMac from Grimjack comics.

You can save the pics alone with Chaos strikes back.  Anybody else have interesting characters?

       * * *                                                    * * *
       * * *    Che Goluska                                     * * *
       * * *    golusak@frith.egr.msu.edu                       * * *
      *  *  *   golusak@galaxy.cps.msu.edu                     *  *  *
     *   *   *    "Hah! You missed!"                          *   *   *
   *     *     *  "Shake yer head and see!"                 *     *     *

weiner@terminator.cc.umich.edu (Jeff Weiner) (03/06/91)

In article <1991Mar5.181919.20782@msuinfo.cl.msu.edu> goluska@papa.egr.msu.edu (Che Goluska) writes:
>Bloom County characters in Dungeon Master?  (I'll assume it's DM II - Chaos)  Wow, Great!!

Somebody (sorry, can't remember your name off the top of my head) just uploaded
them to atari.archive.  Try looking in ~atari/games/csbchars.arc

weiner
--
Jeff Weiner    	weiner@terminator.cc.umich.edu	     Jeff_Weiner@ub.cc.umich.edu
If anyone has any ideas what I should do after graduation, please tell me!