[comp.sys.atari.st] Dungeon Master Music CD

Bob_BobR_Retelle@cup.portal.com (03/04/91)

For all Dungeon Master fans, FTL has released an audio CD of Dungeon Master
background music to set the mood for those long sessions in the Dungeon..

It's a sort of "new wave" style, somewhat reminescent of Tangerine Dream..

Sample titles from the tracks: "Into the Dark", "The Adventure Begins", "Choo
Your Fate", and "Chaos!"

"Dungeon Master, the Album" is $15 from Software Heaven, 6160 Lusk Blvd.,
Suite C-206, San Diego, CA 92121

(I got mine at an Atari dealer during the summer, but they're available direc
from FTL now...)

BobR

jjung@aludra.usc.edu (Robert Jung) (03/04/91)

In article <39789@cup.portal.com> Bob_BobR_Retelle@cup.portal.com writes:
>For all Dungeon Master fans, FTL has released an audio CD of Dungeon Master
>background music to set the mood for those long sessions in the Dungeon..
>         :
>Sample titles from the tracks: "Into the Dark", "The Adventure Begins", "Choo
>Your Fate", and "Chaos!"

  Sounds interesting. Anyone know of plans for a cassette version?

  I'm also glad to hear that FTL is still alive and kicking (somewhat,
anyway). So what's their next ST game project and when can I buy it? If it's
as good as their previous efforts...

                                                --R.J.
                                                B-)

P.S. Then there was the rumor that FTL would adapt DUNGEON MASTER to the
Atari Lynx. Just think, each player gets their own first-person perspective
on the hunt for Chaos...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    # ## #		Send replies to jjung@nunki.usc.edu
    # ## #
   ## ## ##		I wrote this. If you've got a comment, give
####  ##  ####		it to me and let's cut out the middleman.

ricks@ncrcae.Columbia.NCR.COM (Rick Silverstein) (03/05/91)

In article <39789@cup.portal.com> Bob_BobR_Retelle@cup.portal.com writes:
>For all Dungeon Master fans, FTL has released an audio CD of Dungeon Master
>background music to set the mood for those long sessions in the Dungeon..
>
>It's a sort of "new wave" style, somewhat reminescent of Tangerine Dream..

I know this is the wrong newsgroup but, please don't confuse "new wave"
with "new age"... just a pet peeve of mine.

By the way, the CD was much better than I anticipated.

Rick Silverstein

buggs@cup.portal.com (William Edward JuneJr) (03/10/91)

Gee Bob, there allready exists a REAL DM CD!
It's called 'CULTOSAURUS ERECTUS' by Blue Oyster Cult.
*8^)

Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm sure one could say also Black Sabbath's stuff
  and others as well...

Ed June
Fido 1:133/308