[comp.sys.atari.st] Solitaire Games

d_alvear@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Dom Alvear) (03/04/91)

I was wondering if anybody out there knows of any good solitaire games?  I
d/l'd SOLITARE.ARC from atari.archive, but I'm looking for others.  If anybody
knows where I might find them, or better yet, has them and will upload them to
atari.archive, that would be swell.

Dom

wmagro@roma.uiuc.edu (William Magro) (03/06/91)

In article <7689@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU>, d_alvear@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Dom Alvear) writes:
|> I was wondering if anybody out there knows of any good solitaire games?

Lovely solitaire game called patience from germany exist.  Has over 10
different solitaire games, great graphics, a teach-help-demo mode,
etc, etc...much fun.  Look for it anywhere good pd stuff from germany
is found... (i figure it _must_ be on atari.archive.umich.edu, but i
guarantee nothing...)

Individually,
Bill Magro

warwick@cs.uq.oz.au (Warwick Allison) (03/11/91)

In <7689@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU> d_alvear@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Dom Alvear) writes:

>I was wondering if anybody out there knows of any good solitaire games?  I
>d/l'd SOLITARE.ARC from atari.archive, but I'm looking for others.  If anybody
>knows where I might find them, or better yet, has them and will upload them to
>atari.archive, that would be swell.

Try PUZZLER.ARC (in atari/games), it is a collection of such puzzles, and
runs as a desk accessory or program, BUT ONLY IN MONOCHROME!!!
--
  _--_|\   	warwick@cs.uq.oz.au
 /      *  <--	Computer Science Department,