[comp.sys.atari.st] Info on Ordering Atari Dev Kit

willett@cbnewsl.att.com (david.c.willett) (03/07/91)

Some time ago someone posted a number to call to sign up for the
Atari ST Developer's Kit.  In the same posting, the kit was described
as a 2-tier program.  The first (highest) tier being for commercial
developers requiring marketing assistance while the second (lower)
tier was intended for the "serious" amateur. (okay, hobbyist -- sheesh!).

I am interested in the cheaper of the two options but have "misplaced"
the contact number.  Could any of you fellow Atarians help me out by
posting the info?

You might try e-mailing the info to:

	att!attmail!dwillett

		Thanks,
		Dave Willett

%%%%% The opinions expressed in the above article are my own %%%%%

Bob_BobR_Retelle@cup.portal.com (03/09/91)

David C. Willett asks:

>Some time ago someone posted a number to call to sign up for the
>Atari ST Developer's Kit.  ...

>I am interested in the cheaper of the two options but have "misplaced"
>the contact number.  Could any of you fellow Atarians help me out by
>posting the info?

The best way to obtain information on the Atari Developers programs
is to call Gail Johnson at Atari Corp.  Her number is:
(408) 745-2568

BobR

warwick@cs.uq.oz.au (Warwick Allison) (03/11/91)

In <39965@cup.portal.com> Bob_BobR_Retelle@cup.portal.com writes:

>The best way to obtain information on the Atari Developers programs
>is to call Gail Johnson at Atari Corp.  Her number is:
>(408) 745-2568

What is available for developer outside the US ?  (eg. Australia)
--
  _--_|\   	warwick@cs.uq.oz.au
 /      *  <--	Computer Science Department,

Roger.Sheppard@bbs.actrix.gen.nz (03/12/91)

Distribution:world

In article <70@uqcspe.cs.uq.oz.au> warwick@cs.uq.oz.au writes:
> In <39965@cup.portal.com> Bob_BobR_Retelle@cup.portal.com writes:
>
> >The best way to obtain information on the Atari Developers programs
> >is to call Gail Johnson at Atari Corp.  Her number is:
> >(408) 745-2568
>
> What is available for developer outside the US ?  (eg. Australia)
> --
>   _--_|\   	warwick@cs.uq.oz.au
>  /      *  <--	Computer Science Department,
>  \_.--._/ 	University of Queensland,
>        v    	AUSTRALIA.

Well why not contact Atari in Sydney, Phone No. 8050344,

Atari do have a New Two Tier system from what I have read, so if you
just wan't to dabble, you can get the second option for $125US
for the Developers Pack only.

But there is a $40US Per year update Pack, but it could be far cheaper
in Ozz, because of the lack or costs of Genie support.

May be Atari should come on here and give us the real facts...
--
Roger W. Sheppard   85 Donovan Rd, Kapiti New Zealand...