[comp.sys.atari.st] uploads to atari.archive.umich.edu

millert@tramp.colorado.edu (MILLER TODD C) (03/10/91)

Just uploaded the following to atari.archive.umich.edu

4pak.lzh	- another program packer, unpacks pretty fast
esp.lzh		- game type thing to test your intution (color)
gemfed.lzh	- supposed to be a GDOS font editor (haven't tried it )
maz.lzh		- some kind of maze game - color
neoicons.lzh	- _lots_ of neodesk icons (some files don't seem to work for me
					   though...)
nova.lzh	- galaxian type game - color
snap.lzh	- screen capture program w/ assembly source
stats.lzh	- shows your ST's vital stats
stlabel2.lzh	- label program - color

 - todd
--
Todd C. Miller                    | "But all the politiCIAns now
millert@tramp.Colorado.EDU        |  They have no excuse

cummins@d.cs.okstate.edu (John Cummins) (03/13/91)

In article <1991Mar9.204659.1768@csn.org> millert@tramp.colorado.edu (MILLER TODD C) writes:
>Just uploaded the following to atari.archive.umich.edu

Okay, Where's atari.archive?  I need a numerical assress I guess
since our nameserver doesn't know atari.archive.umich.edu.

I've found terminator.cc.umich.edu, but no atari.archive.umich.edu

John Cummins
cummins@unx2.ucc.okstate.edu