[comp.sys.atari.st] German and Midimaze 2

mc4c+@andrew.cmu.edu (Mark Choi) (03/12/91)

If the manual is not that long, why not send it to me. I'll translate it
for you. Or better yet how about you native German speakers out there
posting your availability. It would take me a lot longer that it would
take you!

									TschuB,
									-GEISHA-

Bob_BobR_Retelle@cup.portal.com (03/14/91)

Mark Choi writes:

>If the manual is not that long, why not send it to me. I'll translate it
>for you. Or better yet how about you native German speakers out there
>posting your availability. It would take me a lot longer that it would
>take you!

Excellent idea... in fact, I was hoping someone would volunteer..!  :)

The main text file is about 26K long unARCed..  I'll mail it to Mark, and
anyone else who'd like to volunteer to translate it..  then when we have
a complete translation of the instructions, we can send it to atari.archive
with the game itself...

BobR

techno@lime.in-berlin.de (Techno) (03/16/91)

Bob_BobR_Retelle@cup.portal.com writes:

>Excellent idea... in fact, I was hoping someone would volunteer..!  :)
>
>The main text file is about 26K long unARCed..  I'll mail it to Mark, and
>anyone else who'd like to volunteer to translate it..  then when we have
>a complete translation of the instructions, we can send it to atari.archive
>with the game itself...
>
>BobR

OK, OK ! I'll do it. Send it to the second address in my .sig . And yes,
I'm a native german.

                       Techno

--
| techno@zelator.in-berlin.de ||| Please do not e-mail from outside Germany ! |