[comp.sys.atari.st] Where is the rest of ana systems modula-2?

vsnyder@jato.jpl.nasa.gov (Van Snyder) (03/11/91)

Does anybody know where ana_m2_4.arc and ana_m2_5.arc can be found?  They're
not on terminator.  (Is terminator the same as atari.archive?)

--
vsnyder@jato.Jpl.Nasa.Gov
ames!elroy!jato!vsnyder

psurge@cs.utexas.edu (Troy Carpenter) (03/20/91)

In article <1991Mar11.002021.9440@jato.jpl.nasa.gov>, vsnyder@jato.jpl.nasa.gov (Van Snyder) writes:
> Does anybody know where ana_m2_4.arc and ana_m2_5.arc can be found?  They're
> not on terminator.  (Is terminator the same as atari.archive?)
>
> --
> vsnyder@jato.Jpl.Nasa.Gov
> ames!elroy!jato!vsnyder
> vsnyder@jato.uucp

I have ftp'ed those two files to Terminator many times, but they just seem to
get lost into never-never land.  I had to get them from some place in Europe,
but I will try to upload those files again.

                                Troy Carpenter
                        Department of Computer Sciences
                        THE University of Texas, Austin
                              psurge@cs.utexas.edu

"You're so open minded that your brain leaked out" - Steve Taylor

*>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The best thing in life costs exactly that <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<*

psurge@cs.utexas.edu (Troy Carpenter) (03/20/91)

Ok, I just posted ana_m2_4.arc to atari.archive.  I did not send Part 5, mostly
because I erased it, partly because it was the emacs editor (3.09 I think).

Hopefully this one will get there, all other attempts at posting this file have
failed, they just seemed to get lost (hmmm...).

vsnyder@jato.jpl.nasa.gov (Van Snyder) (03/20/91)

In article <1195@grit.cs.utexas.edu> psurge@cs.utexas.edu (Troy Carpenter) writes:
>In article <1991Mar11.002021.9440@jato.jpl.nasa.gov>, vsnyder@jato.jpl.nasa.gov (Van Snyder) writes:
>> Does anybody know where ana_m2_4.arc and ana_m2_5.arc can be found?  They're
>> not on terminator.  (Is terminator the same as atari.archive?)
>
>I have ftp'ed those two files to Terminator many times, but they just seem to
>get lost into never-never land.  I had to get them from some place in Europe,
>but I will try to upload those files again.

Weiner told me that ana_m2_4.arc is really ANA_M2_4.ARC.  He doesn't know where
ana_m2_5.arc is.

>                                Troy Carpenter
>                        Department of Computer Sciences
>                        THE University of Texas, Austin
>                              psurge@cs.utexas.edu
>
>"You're so open minded that your brain leaked out" - Steve Taylor

An apt description of the <network.thought.police>