[comp.sys.atari.st] ST for Sale

twolf@homxb.ATT.COM (T.WOLF) (02/05/89)

I need to buy a portable pc -- ergo my ST has to go (as my slim wallet doesn't
support both :-)
							   What it cost me
							   ---------------

Hardware specs: 	1040ST					($995)
			Monochrome Monitor
			Supra 20Meg Hard disk			($700)
			Battery Backup clock			($ 40)

Commercial Software:	Mark Williams C (v3.0) & CSD		($150)
			ST Basic & 1stWord (came with machine)
			Star Glider				($ 45)
			Chessmaster 2000 (hard disk version)	($ 60)
			Tempus Text Editor			($ 40)

Public Domain Stuff on the Hard disk:
			Forth, Lisp, Logo, Prolog, Smalltalk languages
			Uniterm & other telecom programs
			Unix Windows (client side)
			Literally dozens of desk accessories
			Many Disk formatting programs
			Font editor

I realize that the cost of STs and Supras has come down alot since I purchased
the ST.  I will sell the entire system for $1,200.  Interested parties should
contact me by e-mail.

--
Tom Wolf
Bell Labs, Holmdel, NJ			E-mail:  twolf@homxb.att.com

(My empployer doesn't know about these and other incriminating remarks)

glk2017@uxf.cso.uiuc.edu (02/16/89)

	Anyone interested in buying:

		520ST, two SF354 drives
		SC1224, SM124 color & monochrome monitors
		NX-1000 Star printer
		Avatex 1200 baud modem
		Lot's o wares.

		Call Mike at 217-351-7469
		or reply here.

dw2l+@andrew.cmu.edu (Daniel Louis Wallace) (03/08/90)

Hello out there,
I have a 520, drive, and a mono monitor I would like to sale.  I also
have a Panasonic dot matrix printer and a 1200 baud modem to go along
with the system.  I have a bunch of software I am willing to throw in,
games, utilities.  The equipment is still in its original boxes.

Daniel Wallace
Carnegie Mellon Univ

edgincd2@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Chris Edgington *Computer Science Major*) (09/05/90)

I have the following for sale:

  Atari 1040ST
  Atari monochrome monitor
  Commodore 1702 color composite monitor
  Video Key RGB<->Composite converter
  [The commodore monitor along with the Video Key make a nice
   alternative to the Atari color monitor, plus the added benefit
   of a larger screen.]
  Many games: (ie: TV sports football, powerdrome, falcon 1.1, ....)
  1 Year STart w/disk
  many other ST magazines

  All this for $650, you pay shipping.

  Please respond to

    edgincd2@mentor.purdue.cc.edu

    or call (317)495-9674  and ask for Chris.

    Thanks.

coteb@woods.ulowell.edu (11/19/90)

Hi all.  I have decided to break up my system and sell it separately.
However, I will sell only if I can sell the monitor and CPU.

1040ST CPU(mouse and joystick included) -       $400
SC1224 Color Monitor                    -       $160

5 1/4" 360k Disk Drive     -There is a loose wire in the case that
sometimes causes the drive not to be recognized.  This can be fixed
since the drive easily comes out of the case.  If I move the wire
around, it seems to be ok.  Asking only $70 for this.

Software: Multidesk, LabelMaster, WordUp 3.0, Wordwriter, Music Studio
          and quite a bit of PD software, and about 25 assorted ST mags.
          Asking about $60 or best offer

I also have an Okimate 20 color printer that I never used because it
doesn't have the Plug 'N' Print module.  It was  a display model
at Sears so I don't know how good it works.  They probably didn't use
it that much.  I'd like $35 in as is condition or best offer for this.
Above prices do not include shipping.  We can discuss that later.
Thank you very much.

cummins@d.cs.okstate.edu (John Cummins) (11/21/90)

In article <1990Nov18.232920.1@woods.ulowell.edu> coteb@woods.ulowell.edu writes:

>Hi all.  I have decided to break up my system and sell it separately.
>However, I will sell only if I can sell the monitor and CPU.

stuff deleted...
jjjj
>I also have an Okimate 20 color printer that I never used because it
>doesn't have the Plug 'N' Print module.  It was  a display model
>at Sears so I don't know how good it works.  They probably didn't use
>it that much.  I'd like $35 in as is condition or best offer for this.
>Above prices do not include shipping.  We can discuss that later.
>Thank you very much.

I believe I have an Okiemate 20 plug -n- print module for an Atari 8-bit
computer... so if you want the okiemate 20 color printer, you might give me a
hollar!  Unused, still in the box.  $5 plus shipping... your choice on the
shipping.

jc

cummins@d.cs.okstate.edu

coteb@woods (11/28/90)

Hi all.  Here's an updated list of stuff I'm selling but I've lowered
the prices.  I'd like offers on most of the stuff before I sell so I
won't get stuck with stuff I can't use.  Thanks.

1040ST CPU(mouse and joystick included) -       $375
SC1224 Color Monitor                    -       $135

5 1/4" 360k Disk Drive     -There is a loose wire in the case that
sometimes causes the drive not to be recognized.  This can be fixed
since the drive easily comes out of the case.  If I move the wire
around, it seems to be ok.   Asking only $55 for this.

Software: Multidesk, LabelMaster, WordUp 3.0, Wordwriter, Music Studio
          and quite a bit of PD software, and about 25 assorted ST mags.
          Asking about $50 or best offer

I also have an Okimate 20 color printer that I never used because it
doesn't have the Plug 'N' Print module.  It was a display model
at Sears so I don't know how good it works.  They probably didn't use
it that much.  I'd like $35 in as is condition or best offer for this.
Above prices do not include shipping.  We can discuss that part later.
Thank you very much.

Brian Cote

cummins@d.cs.okstate.edu (John Cummins) (11/29/90)

In article <1990Nov28.005510.1@woods> coteb@woods writes:

>Hi all.  Here's an updated list of stuff I'm selling but I've lowered
>the prices.  I'd like offers on most of the stuff before I sell so I
>won't get stuck with stuff I can't use.  Thanks.
>
>SC1224 Color Monitor                    -       $135
>

>Brian Cote

Brian, Email me with an address.  XXX.XXX.XXX.edu
 or betterr yet a phone number.  A friend of mine (that I just spoke with)
wants some of that stuff and has cash on hand.  Email me with details
on how a non internet person can contact you this afternoon and
you'll be all set.

John Cummins
cummins@d.cs.okstate.edu

kws@franklin.ee.umr.edu (Kevin Schneider) (11/30/90)

     *************   FOR  SALE  ***********  FOR SALE ***************

	ATARI 520 ST CPU  (~86)  with 1 MB upgrade (EZ-RAM)
        1 SS 3.5 Floppy Drive (Atari SF354)
        1 DS 3.5 Floppy Drive (Atari SF314)
        1 Atari SH-204 Hard Drive (has Seagate ST-225) (Has never crashed)
        1 Atari SM-124 Mono Monitor  (good picture)
        1 Magic Sac Plus Macintosh Emulator
        1 Navarrone Sound Digitizer (improved with some modifications)

        Software:
           EasyDraw 2.0
           Mark Williams C 3.0 (with Resource Construction Set)
           Another Resource Construction Program
           Personal Pascal 2.0
           GFA Basic Compiler
           Flight Simulator
           PrintMaster
           Quiet Lion Midi Software
           Copy 2 PC
           PC Ditto 3.0
           Degas Elite
           First Word
           StarGlider

           Many Disks of PD, FreeWare, Shareware including
           Uniterm, Image Processing Software, etc.
             Most installed on the hard disk.

           Several Issues of Start Magazine with Software
           Other ST magazines

          Plus:  Custom written Marching Band Software and Multi-Window
                 Plotting Software with source.

Price:  You can get all of this for the amazing low price of $500 plus
        shipping.

Kevin Schneider         University of Missouri-Rolla
(314) 341-6451          kws@ee.umr.edu

More details available upon request.

coteb@woods (11/30/90)

> I believe I have an Okiemate 20 plug -n- print module for an Atari 8-bit
> computer... so if you want the okiemate 20 color printer, you might give me a
> hollar!  Unused, still in the box.  $5 plus shipping... your choice on the
> shipping.
>
> jc
>
> cummins@d.cs.okstate.edu
I think there are different interfaces for different computers so I don't
think the 8 bit one would work with my ST.  Thanks anyway.

depeche@cs.mcgill.ca (Acme Instant Dehydrated Boulder Kit) (03/18/91)

Moving sale! Everything must go. My wonderful, reliable 1040st system
is now up for grabs, at this unbeatable price.it.

Atari 1040ST (incl 720k internal drive, midi ports, mouse, etc)
  2.5mb main memory (but an additional 1mb usable from supercharger)
  Tos 1.4 upgrade
SF314 external 720k floppy
Supra 30mb hard disk with battery-backed-clock
Monochrome Monitor SM124
Colour Monitor SC1224
Supercharger MS-DOS emulator - WITH EXTRA 1MB of RAM!!!!
   (runs at norton SI of 4 - works great with Wordperfect 5 and Turbo C++)
CTS Datacomm 2400 Hayes compatible modem/cable

Complete system with manuals and tons of software............. $1800

Send me mail or call me at 514-848-9765. This must be sold by May 1st!

--
|S. Alan Ezust		: McGill University School of Computer Science      |
|depeche@cs.mcgill.ca	:	     Montreal, Quebec, Canada		    |

michaelw@cie.uoregon.edu (Michael Weston) (03/20/91)

520 ST System for sale:

Includes:
---------
520ST CPU
Floppy Drive
Color Monitor
Panasonic KX-P1080i Printer
box of tractor-feed paper
Cables
Joystick
WordPerfect 4.1 (Orig. Disks, Manual, minus Thesaurus Disk)
Miscellaneous Software (70 disks, commercial and PD)
Modem (Auto Answer, Non-Auto Dial)
Flash 1.52 (Communications Program)

Any reasonable offer for all or part of the package will be considered.

If interested, send mail or call Michael at (503) 344-9392.