[comp.sys.atari.st] Looking for Logo for ST

black@blake.u.washington.edu (Jim Black) (03/19/91)

I'm looking for a copy of Logo for the ST (520).

Unfortunately Atari apparently doesn't ship it anymore.

Can anyone help me track down any (Atari, 3rd-party-vendor, or public domain)
logo implementations for the ST?  (Public domain with C source would be
the answer to a prayer, but any of the above would be great for now.)

Thanks for any help...
--
Jim Black  (black@blake.u.washington.edu)

mathew@mantis.co.uk (mathew) (03/21/91)

black@blake.u.washington.edu (Jim Black) writes:
> I'm looking for a copy of Logo for the ST (520).
>
> Unfortunately Atari apparently doesn't ship it anymore.
>
> Can anyone help me track down any (Atari, 3rd-party-vendor, or public domain)
> logo implementations for the ST?  (Public domain with C source would be
> the answer to a prayer, but any of the above would be great for now.)
>
> Thanks for any help...

I have the Atari DR Logo. I got it from a PD library. I've also seen it on
sale with the manual at Silica Shop in London.

There's a PD Logo with source code, but it'll need porting.

mathew
--
"These kinds of remarks are wholly inappropriate and are the mark of a
 bigot." -- Theodore A. Kaldis <kaldis@remus.rutgers.edu>