[comp.sys.atari.st] Easy money

dodgson@sol.cs.wmich.edu (Harry Dodgson) (03/21/91)

I truly wish you and your site be disconnected from the USENET for
a long duration as not only is this behaviour prohibited on
this NET, but is illegal in every state.
			Harry

--
Harry Dodgson Jr.           | Internet  dodgson@sol.cs.wmich.edu  -(35.132.4.2)-
Western Michigan University | UUCP      ...uunet!sharkey!wmichgw!wmu-cs!dodgson

fsctc@csduts1.lerc.nasa.gov (Clarence T. Chang) (03/22/91)

In article <247.27e77f44@mwk.uucp> tway@mwk.uucp (Bill Tway) writes:

>                       INSTRUCTIONS
>                       ============
>Follow these instructions EXACTLY, and in 20 to 60 days you
>will have received well over $50,000.00 cash, all yours.
>This program has remained successful because of the honesty
>and integrety of the participants.  Please continue its
>success by carefully adhering to the instructions.

This is illegal, unethical, and disgusting to see here on the net!  It is
a variation of the chain letter/pyramid scheme.  A SKUNK IS A SKUNK NO
MATTER WHAT BRAND OF PERFUME IS USED.  IT STILL STINKS!  Get off our space.

C.T.Chang

mc4c+@andrew.cmu.edu (Mark Choi) (03/24/91)

A list of fools follows:

  1. Vic Ricker            511 Spruce St.
                           Hollidaysburg, PA
                           16648

  2. Charlie Pan           19 Locke Dr.
                           Pittsford, NY
                           14534

  3. Sopho Metsis          Box # 2996
                           100 Institute Road
                           Worcester, MA
                           01609

  4. Loren Looger          1104 Nahan Dr.
                           Madison, AL
                           35758

  5. Woody Baker           Rt.1 Box I
                           Manor, Tx.
                           78653

  6. Nick Johnson          3619 N.W. Twinberry Pl.
                           Corvallis, OR
                           97330

  7. David Cassidy         PO Box 5796
                           Walhalla, SC
                           29691

  8. Jeff Murphy           11 Cottonwood Drive
                           Commack, NY
                           11725

  9. Siva Prasad           2 Down Crt.,
                           Para Hills, SA 5096,
                           AUSTRALIA.

 10. Bill Tway             5726 Willowbend
                           Houston, TX
                           77096

				-GEISHA-