[comp.sys.atari.st] Help Me With DM!

ricks@ncrcae.Columbia.NCR.COM (Rick Silverstein) (03/21/91)

What's the best way to kill the Spell Vines?
The ones near the end of level 12 are tough!

Rick

boyd@nu.cs.fsu.edu (Mickey Boyd) (03/23/91)

In article <7161@ncrcae.Columbia.NCR.COM>, ricks@ncrcae.Columbia.NCR.COM (Rick Silverstein) writes:
>What's the best way to kill the Spell Vines?
>The ones near the end of level 12 are tough!
>
>Rick

Strong "weaken spiritual being" spells (Zo something), coupled with vigorous
swishing with the vorpal blades did it for me.  Also, run like hell, attacking
only when you have a corner to dive into.

--
             Mickey R. Boyd          |  "It's amazing how much growing up

cs170703644@vger.nsu.edu (03/24/91)

In article <7161@ncrcae.Columbia.NCR.COM>, ricks@ncrcae.Columbia.NCR.COM (Rick Silverstein) writes:
> What's the best way to kill the Spell Vines?
> The ones near the end of level 12 are tough!
>
> Rick

    'Spell vines"????? What's a spell vine?

Jean