[comp.sys.atari.st] AtariFest Update

Bob_BobR_Retelle@cup.portal.com (03/23/91)

Ann Arbor, MI/Windsor, Ontario, Canada -- The Windsor Atari Users Group of
Windsor, Ontario, Canada and the Washtenaw Atari Users Group of Ann Arbor, MI
are hosting the Windsor/Detroit International AtariFest on May 4-5, 1991 at the
St. Clair College of Arts and Technology in Windsor. With support from both
Atari US and Atari Canada, the show promises to be a "must attend" event for
Atarians everywhere.

St. Clair College is conveniently located in Windsor, only minutes from the
Ambassador Bridge and Windsor International Airport. Hotel accomodations, car
rentals and a number of restaurants are also near the college. Regularly
scheduled flights are available from Toronto to Windsor, and charter flights
are available from Detroit Metro Airport.

Exhibitors already committed to exhibit at the show include:

         Atari US                 Atari Canada
         Branch Always Software   Canoe Computer
         Channel One Computer     Clear Thinking
         C-HQ Systems             CodeHead Software
         DA Brumleve              DataQue Software
         Double Click Software    Fast Technology
         Goldleaf Publishing      Gribnif Software
         ICD Inc.                 Innovative Concepts
         ISD Marketing            Joppa Computer
         Mainstream America       MegaType
         Micro Creations          Musicode Software
         M-S Designs              Nice & Software
         PDC Distributors         Phil Comeau Software
         Talon Technology         Unicorn Publications
         What's This?             Wiz Works

Many other developers, including Soft-Logik Publishing, Gadgets by Small,
ReadySoft and more have indicated interest in exhibiting at the show.

Show times are 10-6 on Saturday and 10-5 on Sunday. Tickets are only $4
Canadian per day at the door, and children under 12 will be admitted free of
charge when accompanied by an adult. Door prize drawings and seminars will be
held throughout both days.

Advance tickets can be purchased for $3 Canadian ($2.75 US) by sending check or
money order to Windsor/Detroit International AtariFest, 3487 Braeburn Circle,
Ann Arbor, MI 48108.

As an added bonus, there will be a large, FREE, flower show on Sunday at St.
Clair College, so bring your spouse.  She'll keep busy at the flower/garden
show while you browse through the show!

If you have questions, please call Pattie Rayl at (313) 973-8825.

schlut@oski.toppoint.de (Olaf Schlueter) (03/24/91)

Bob_BobR_Retelle@cup.portal.com writes:
[Announcement of a Atari exhibition - I got an urge to travel, as I read
that, but no money , no time, sigh]
> As an added bonus, there will be a large, FREE, flower show on Sunday at St.
> Clair College, so bring your spouse.  She'll keep busy at the flower/garden
> show while you browse through the show!

You forgot the bar: HE'll keep busy at the bar \footnote{and gets drunk as
usual} while she browses through the show.

For equal rights the beer must be FREE :-)

Got, what I want to say ?

Followup to rec.humour or soc.women.

Regards,

--
Olaf Schlueter, Sandkuhle 4-6, 2300 Kiel 1, FRG, schlut@oski.toppoint.de
"Someone is always the evil in the land, and then the good guys are