[comp.sys.atari.st] New Version of HacMan II Available

dmb@wam.umd.edu (David M. Baggett) (03/27/91)

Since the hacman2.lzh file on atari.archive.umich.edu apparently got munged
recently, I've uploaded the latest version.  It's now an ARC file, to make
those of you who hate LHarc happy.  :-)

In any case, this version (1.14) fixes a bug in the previous version
which would crash the game for no obvious reason.  (Quite rare, but a
real bummer.)  Those of you who are fortunate enough to have
GEnie/Compuserve/etc. accounts, please upload this new version to the
online services.  I would greatly appreciate it, since there seem to be
mostly older versions of the program out there and people are still
occasionally reporting problems that I've fixed already.

NOTE: If you're wondering whether the version YOU have is the fixed
one, it's not.  This is the first time I've released the corrected
one.  Find it in atari/games/hacman2.arc in the next few days.

Dave Baggett
dmb%wam.umd.edu@uunet.uu.net

PS> Does anybody actually PLAY the game, or am I doing this for my health?
    Just curious.

boyd@nu.cs.fsu.edu (Mickey Boyd) (03/27/91)

In article <1991Mar26.194735.11003@wam.umd.edu>, dmb@wam.umd.edu (David M. Baggett) writes:

>PS> Does anybody actually PLAY the game, or am I doing this for my health?
>    Just curious.

My girlfriend loves it (harumph!).
--
             Mickey R. Boyd          |  "Kirk to Enterprise.  All clear