[comp.sys.atari.st] Energizer Bunny

d_alvear@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Dom Alvear) (04/01/91)

In article <59677@aurs01.UUCP> whitcomb@aurw34.UUCP (Jonathan Whitcomb) writes:

[lots of stuff about DC Utilities deleted...]

>P.S.  Last week the on the Delphi Atari weekly conference we decided
>a great hack would be to have the pink Energizer bunny come booming
>across the monitor from time to time with a digitized voice saying
>"...still going...".  Sometimes across the bottom, sometimes across
>the top or up and down the sides.  A DC program of the week, perhaps?

Have you seen NetBunny on the Macintosh?  It's quite cute, but it only
runs on Mac's with 32-bit Color Quickdraw.  You can set the Bunny
loose over LocalTalk and he will go across all the computers on the
net that have the NetBunny startup doc and 32-bit CoQD.  Too bad the
ST doesn't have standard networking for all it's computers...

On an unrelated note, have you seen the silly DA siren?  It makes a
little cop car drive across your screen with its siren on...

>Jonathan Whitcomb                    UUCP: <whitcomb%aurgate@mcnc.org>
>Alcatel Network Systems, Raleigh, NC                    Delphi: JBWHIT

Just thought I'd add my undervalued two-cents worth... ;-)

Dom Alvear
d_alvear@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu
alvear@crabcake.cs.jhu.edu